Degnon Associates, Inc. is an accredited association management company serving not-for-profit health, scientific, and medical related organizations.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Company perks
We are seeking a full-time Association Coordinator who will work with senior staff, committee chairs and members to manage programs, projects, meetings, and operations. Some travel may be required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with strong time management, organizational and technology skills. Individuals who enjoy multi-tasking and who are tech savvy will be successful in this position. Greeting members, providing administrative support to the staff and processing member inquiries and registrations are the primary functions of this position. If you love developing relationships and are good with details, then this position is for you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service and support.
- Utilize and maintain suite of association management technology platforms to accomplish membership and organizational goals.
- Implement membership recruitment and retention strategies.
- Work with committees and members via conference calls, zooms and email.
- Provide website management and drafting of newsletter content.
- Onsite conference and meeting support including registration and abstract submissions.
- Provide support for annual awards process and other application-based programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred.
- Association, non-profit or AMC experience preferred.
- 1-5 years’ experience in the workforce preferred (internship experience considered).
- Interest in learning and gaining proficiency in new skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Database knowledge required.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to multitask
This is a hybrid role. Candidates within commuting distance to McLean, VA are strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume, with a cover letter to include your salary requirements. Applications without cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degnon Associates, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.