Degnon Associates, Inc is an accredited association management company serving not-for-profit health, scientific and medical related organizations. We are currently seeking a full-time Associate Director of Meetings who will work with the Executive Directors, Board of Directors, committee chairs and members to manage meetings, educational programs, and projects.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and process-minded collaborator with the ability to think critically, problem solve, and communicate effectively. In this position you will work with the meetings team and multiple associations to plan and execute their annual meetings and year-round educational programming. Meetings will range in size (15-2,000 attendees) and type (board meetings – annual meetings). Travel is required.
This position is primarily remote. Degnon is a team-oriented, rapidly growing association management company, dedicated to developing a supportive remote culture and environment for its team members.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work with client teams to manage the meeting RFP process.
- Develop and implement timelines, processes and standard operating procedures.
- Implement run-of-show including F&B, AV needs, room, and space assignments, show decorators, etc.
- Onsite logistical leadership and management to ensure smooth and profitable conference.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of relevant education and work experience required
- A minimum of 5-8 years event management experience required.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic experience with social media, CRM, and other software-as-a-service association technology platforms
- 3-5 years of association management experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-driven learner who can successfully multi-task in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Short term disability
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.