Degnon Associates, Inc is an accredited association management company serving not-for profit health, scientific and medical related organizations.
We are seeking a full-time association coordinator who will work with senior staff, committee chairs and members to manage programs, projects, meetings, and operations. Some travel may be required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with strong time management, organizational and technology skills. Individuals who enjoy multi-tasking and who are tech savvy will be successful in this position. Greeting members, providing administrative support to the staff and processing member inquiries and registrations are the primary functions of this position. If you love developing relationships and are good with details, then this position is for you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service and support.
- Utilize and maintain suite of association management technology platforms to accomplish membership and organizational goals.
- Implement membership recruitment and retention strategies.
- Work with committees and members via conference calls, zooms and email.
- Provide website management and drafting of newsletter content.
- Provide meeting support including registration and abstract submissions.
- Provide support for annual awards process and other application-based programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four-year undergraduate degree required.
- Association, non-profit or AMC experience preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the workforce
- Interest in learning and gaining proficiency in new skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Database knowledge required.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills,
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills essential
- Ability to multitask
(Remote and in office work.)
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental and vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Short term disability
Work Location: Hybrid